08 Oct Lemon verbena
Benefits of Lemon verbena
One of the aromatic plants with healing properties and a pleasant fragrance is lemon verbena, making it a good ingredient in the food and perfume industry. The herb has rough leaves and a pleasant aroma when rubbed. Lemon verbena grows naturally in Chile, Argentina, and Peru and is native to South America.
- boosting the stomach, better used as an herbal tea
- calming the nerves
- reducing the high resting heart rate
- improving the memory
- relieving anxiety, stress, fatigue, and insomnia
- treating headaches and migraines (contains anti-flatulence properties)
- treating colds and coughs
- Treating nerve disorders and neuropathic pain, effectively.